Xinhua News Agency, Beijing, August 15th. Recently, the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China has issued the "Regulations on the Establishment of the Communist Party of China" (hereinafter referred to as the "Regulations"), and issued a notice requiring all regions and departments to carefully implement them.
The notice pointed out that institutional establishment resources are important political resources and governing resources, and institutional establishment work is an important work of the party. The "Regulations" are guided by Xi Jinping's ideology of socialism with Chinese characteristics in the new era, and strengthen the party's centralized and unified leadership over the establishment of the organization.
The notice emphasizes that the formulation and implementation of the "Regulations" is of great significance for implementing the principles for the establishment of party management organizations, advancing the legalization of organization establishment, improving the level of organization establishment, and consolidating the organizational foundation of the party's governance of the country.
The notice requires that party committees (party groups) in all regions and departments must fully understand the importance of doing a good job in organizational establishment, implement the main responsibility, take effective measures, improve the supporting system, and ensure that the Regulations are implemented. It is necessary to do a good job in propagating, interpreting, studying and training the Regulations, organizing leading cadres at all levels to seriously study the Regulations, deeply understand the spirit of the Regulations, and accurately grasp the contents of the Regulations. It is necessary to strengthen supervision and inspection, and hold accountable for serious accountability violations of the Regulations. The Central Organization Department and the Office of the Central Organization Establishment Committee shall work with relevant departments to strengthen overall coordination, supervision and guidance to promote the effective implementation of the Regulations. The important situations and suggestions in the implementation of the Regulations by various regions and departments must be reported to the Party Central Committee in a timely manner.
The full text of the Regulations on the Organization of the Communist Party of China is as follows.
Chapter I General Provisions
Article 1 In order to strengthen the party's centralized and unified leadership over the establishment of institutions, standardize the establishment of the party and state institutions, and consolidate the organizational basis for governing the country and governing the country, these regulations are formulated in accordance with the Constitution of the Communist Party of China.
Article 2: The establishment of institutions must be guided by Marxism-Leninism, Mao Zedong Thought, Deng Xiaoping Theory, the important thinking of the "Three Represents," the scientific concept of development, and Xi Jinping's thought of socialism with Chinese characteristics in the new era. To guide, to improve and develop the socialist system with Chinese characteristics, to promote the modernization of the national governance system and governance capabilities, to promote the optimization of the functions of the party and state institutions, the coordination and efficiency of the key points, improve the institutional settings, optimize the functional allocation, improve efficiency and effectiveness, To provide a powerful system and organizational guarantee for the successful completion of a well-off society, the comprehensive construction of a socialist modern country, and the realization of the Chinese dream of the great rejuvenation of the Chinese nation.
Article 3: The establishment of institutions must follow the following principles:
(1) Adhere to the establishment of party-managed institutions. Adhere to the party's centralized and unified leadership of the establishment of the organization, resolutely maintain the core of General Secretary Xi Jinping's Party Central Committee and the core position of the entire party, resolutely maintain the authority of the Party Central Committee and centralized and unified leadership, adhere to democratic centralism, and implement the strengthening of party leadership into the organization All aspects and the entire process of the compilation work, to ensure the party's overall leadership, to ensure the overall situation, to coordinate the system arrangements of all parties, and to effectively implement the party's central guidelines and policies.
(2) Persist in optimizing coordination and efficiency. Adapt to the new situation, new situation, and new requirements, and strive to be scientific and reasonable, with the same powers and responsibilities, to scientifically and prudently set up the party and state institutions, and to coordinate and plan the functional system construction of the party and state institutions; The leadership and command relationship between the leadership system and the government governance system, the armed forces system, and the group work system, clarifying the responsibilities of each other system, and improving the layout of the party and state institutions; striving to perform the job properly, smooth the process, and coordinate the establishment of cadres and institutions Resources, improve the efficiency of various organizations in implementing the party's decision-making and deployment, and build a smooth, dynamic and prohibitive work system.
(3) Adhere to rigid constraints on institutional establishment. Implementing the establishment is the requirement of the legal system. Once the establishment establishment is determined, it must be strictly implemented. The recruitment (hiring) of personnel, the allocation of cadres, and the appropriation of personnel funds should be based on the establishment establishment. The rule of law thinking and rule of law maintain the authority and seriousness of the establishment of the organization, and effectively put the establishment of the organization on the track of the rule of law. Quicken the improvement of the organization's preparation of intra-party regulations and national laws and regulations and implement them effectively, and perform legal procedures in accordance with relevant provisions of national laws and regulations.
(4) Persist in combining organizational weight-loss and fitness. Adapt to changes in economic and social development and financial security capabilities, manage and make good use of the organization's establishment, strictly control the total amount, use it in a coordinated manner, increase and decrease scientifically, and continuously improve the efficiency of the use of the organization's establishment resources. Properly handle the relationship between strictly controlling the establishment of institutions and meeting the needs of development, centering on the overall situation and serving the overall situation, ensuring the development of the cause of the party and the state, and better meeting the people's increasing needs for a better life.
Article 4: These regulations apply to the reform of the Party and state institutions, adjustment of institutional mechanisms, and adjustment of responsibilities, as well as the allocation and adjustment of the number of institutions, establishments, and leadership positions in various organs and institutions.
The various types of organs mentioned in the preceding paragraph refer to party organs, people's congress organs, administrative organs, CPPCC organs, supervisory organs, judicial organs, procuratorial organs, organs of various democratic parties and mass organizations.
Chapter II Leadership
Article 5 The Party Central Committee centrally and uniformly leads the establishment of national institutions. The Party Central Committee establishes a central agency preparation committee as the Party Central Committee's decision-making and coordinating agency. It works under the leadership of the Central Political Bureau and its Standing Committee, and is responsible for the top-level design, overall layout, overall coordination, overall promotion, Supervise implementation.
The main responsibilities of the Central Agency Establishment Committee are:
(I) Implement the centralized and unified leadership of the Party Central Committee over the establishment of the Party and state institutions.
(2) Study and propose guidelines and policies for the establishment of institutions.
(3) To study and put forward reform plans of the party and state institutions and organize their implementation; review and approve provincial-level institutional reform plans and guide the reform of local institutions at all levels.
(4) To review and approve the functional configuration, internal institutions, and staffing requirements for various types of institutions at the central and sub-ministerial level and above (hereinafter referred to as the "three regulations").
(5) Unified management of the functional allocation and adjustment of various departments of the central and state organs, and overall coordination of the division of responsibilities between departments, and between departments and localities.
(6) Centrally manage the organization of party and government organs at the central level, organs of democratic parties and mass organizations at the central level. Examine and approve the establishment of the above-mentioned units, bureaus and bureaus, staffing and leadership positions, vertical management institutions of central and state organs and departments, dual-leader and department-dominated institutions, local agencies, and the establishment and personnel of Chinese institutions abroad Establishment and leadership positions.
(7) To review and approve important adjustments in the total administrative establishment, institutional quotas, and functional allocations, and to approve the establishment of provincial, autonomous region, and municipality-level administrative agencies.
(8) Study and put forward plans for the reform of the management system and institutions of public institutions, uniformly manage the organizational establishment of the party's central government, institutions directly under the State Council, and public institutions affiliated to the department, approve the establishment of local government bureaus and institutions, and guide and coordinate the establishment of local institutions jobs.
(9) Promote the establishment of the rule of law in institutional establishments, and study and improve the regulations and systems for the establishment of Party and state institutions.
(10) Supervise and inspect all regions and departments to implement the Party Central Committee's policies and important decisions regarding the establishment of institutions, and to strictly enforce the establishment discipline.
Article 6 Party committees (party groups) in all regions and departments must obey the centralized and unified leadership of the Party Central Committee on organizational establishment, strengthen the "four consciousness", strengthen the "four self-confidence", achieve "two safeguards", and resolutely implement the party and The state's guidelines, policies and decision-making on institutional establishment work strictly implement the party and state regulations on institutional reform, institutional mechanisms, institutions, functions, establishment and leadership positions, and ensure that the central order is prohibited and government orders are unblocked.
Party committees (party groups) in various regions and departments are responsible for the organization of their own departments in accordance with the prescribed duties and powers.
Local Party committees at all levels have established institutional establishment committees to manage the establishment of local institutions. Each department and unit shall specify the organization and personnel responsible for the establishment of the organization.
The establishment of townships and sub-districts is managed by the establishment committee at the next higher level.
Article 7: The establishment committees at all levels have offices to undertake daily work, manage the organizational departments of party committees at their own level, and handle specific establishment establishment matters in accordance with authorization and prescribed procedures.
Chapter III Motion
Article 8 Motions for establishment establishment shall be submitted in accordance with the relevant requirements and work needs of the Party Central Committee and in accordance with the establishment establishment management authority.
The reform of the Party and state institutions, major institutional mechanisms, and adjustment of responsibilities were initiated by the Party Central Committee.
Local party committees at various levels may propose motion adjustments for the local institutions and mechanisms, and organize forces to analyze and judge related issues. Major matters and matters beyond the authority of the organization at the corresponding level shall be reported to the Party committee of the superior in accordance with regulations, and the Party committee at the higher level may proceed with the study after consent. Local organization establishment committees at various levels may propose motions to adjust the relevant institutional mechanisms and responsibilities in the region according to the prescribed authority.
The party groups (party committees) of various departments may move the organs and their affiliated institutions to adjust their organizations, functions, establishments, leadership positions, and other matters, and report them to the institution's establishment committee and its office. Matters that can be determined by the department according to the organization's establishment management authority shall be handled in accordance with relevant regulations.
Article 9 The motion for the establishment of institutions shall be decided through collective discussions by the leadership of the party committee (party group).
Proposals for the establishment of institutions in various regions and departments must conform to the relevant reform spirit of the Party Central Committee and relevant provisions of the establishment of institutions. The necessity, rationality, and feasibility shall be fully demonstrated.
Chapter 4 Argument
Article 10 The reform of the Party and state institutions, major institutional mechanisms, and adjustment of responsibilities shall be organized and demonstrated under the centralized and unified leadership of the Party Central Committee.
The reform of the party and state institutions, major institutional mechanisms, and adjustment of responsibilities should be conducive to the establishment of a complete, scientific, standardized, and efficient functioning party and state function system, forming a party leadership system that oversees the whole and coordinates all parties, with clear responsibilities and administration according to law The government governance system of China, the world-class armed forces system with Chinese characteristics, and the group work system with extensive contacts and serving the masses are conducive to promoting the coordination of various types of organizations and strengthening synergy under the unified leadership of the party.
Article 11 The establishment of institutions shall be scientific and reasonable, have relatively complete and relatively stable independent functions, and be able to coordinate with the functions of existing institutions.
To coordinate the establishment of the party and state institutions and the allocation of functions, it is necessary to strengthen the leadership of the party's organization in the organization at the same level, strengthen the central coordination function, and coordinate the work of this system in this field. Insist on a category of matters being coordinated by a department in principle and a department responsible for a matter in principle. Relevant party organizations may be co-ordinated with other departments with similar functions and close connections.
The establishment of local institutions and the allocation of functions should ensure the effective implementation of the CPC Central Committee's guidelines, policies, and national laws and regulations. Institutional functions that involve the centralized and unified leadership of the CPC Central Committee and the unified national legal system, decrees, and markets should basically correspond to the central government. Except where the central government has clear regulations, local governments can set up institutions and allocation functions within the prescribed limits according to local conditions, and strictly regulate the establishment of various types of dispatch agencies. Localities can set up and adjust public institutions within the scope of prescribed powers.
Article 12 The establishment and allocation of leadership posts shall comply with the relevant provisions of the Party Central Committee and the establishment of internal party regulations, national laws and regulations, and meet the needs of the party and the state, economic and social development, and the performance of the institutions.
The establishment and allocation shall comply with the provisions on the type, structure and total amount of establishment. The number of leadership positions shall meet the requirements for the title, level, and number of leadership positions, and the name of the leadership position shall be consistent with the organizational level.
Article 13 When researching and demonstrating agency establishment matters at the offices of agency establishment committees at all levels, in-depth investigations and legal compliance reviews shall be conducted, and expert issues and risk assessments shall be conducted for major issues. When researching and demonstrating, all opinions should be fully listened to.
Chapter V Review Decisions
Article 14 The preparation matters of the examination and approval agency shall be submitted for approval in accordance with the procedures, and the management authority shall be strictly observed.
The reform plan of the party and state institutions, major institutional mechanisms and responsibilities adjustment plans must be submitted to the Party Central Committee for review and approval.
Applications for organizational establishments submitted by various departments shall be submitted to the organizational establishment committee at the corresponding level for approval after being reviewed by the office of the organizational establishment committee at the corresponding level, and major matters shall be submitted to the Party committee at the corresponding level for approval after being reviewed by the organizational establishment committee at the corresponding level. Those that need to be reported to the Party committee at the next higher level and its establishment committee for approval shall be reported for approval. Offices of establishment committees at all levels prepare matters according to authorized examination and approval institutions.
Local party and government institutions are set to implement quota management, and the quotas of institutions at all levels are uniformly stipulated by the Party Central Committee. The local party committee submits an application for organization establishment matters and submits it to the organization establishment committee at the next higher level for approval. Major matters are reviewed by the organization establishment committee at the next higher level and submitted to the Party committee at the same level for approval.
The regional or departmental special institutional mechanism and responsibilities adjustment plan shall be reviewed and approved by the party committee (party group) that has the authority to compile management. For major issues beyond the management authority of the organization at this level, the party committee (party group) shall, after deliberation, request a report from the party committee at the next higher level, which may be implemented only after the party committee at the next higher level agrees.
Article 15 Any major issue concerning the establishment of an organization shall be decided through collective discussion by the party committee (party group) or the organization establishment committee. The procedures for Party committees (groups) and institutional establishment committees to review organizational establishment issues shall conform to the internal party regulations and the relevant provisions of the central institutional establishment committee.
Article 16 The party committee (party group) and the organization establishment committee shall review the organization establishment issues mainly on the following contents:
(1) Whether it is conducive to upholding and strengthening the party's comprehensive leadership;
(2) Whether it complies with the relevant provisions of the Party Central Committee and the establishment of intra-party regulations, national laws and regulations, and relevant policies and regulations;
(3) Whether it meets the needs of economic and social development and financial security capabilities, and whether it can effectively solve practical problems;
(4) Whether it is scientific and reasonable and fully considers other solutions besides adjusting the establishment of the institution;
(5) Whether to objectively analyze the possible problems and difficulties encountered and make preparations for the response.
When inviting the reviewing body to prepare an issue, the relevant departments shall make explanations item by item in accordance with the provisions of the preceding paragraph.
Chapter VI Organization and Implementation
Article 17 The implementation of Party and state institutional reforms, major institutional mechanisms, and adjustments of responsibilities is uniformly deployed by the Party Central Committee, and the Central Organization Establishment Committee organizes implementation in accordance with the requirements of the Party Central Committee.
The local party committees at all levels shall study and formulate the local implementation plan in accordance with the unified deployment of the party central committee, and implement it only after applying for approval according to the procedures, and shall be responsible for the implementation.
Article 18 The "three determinations" and the regulations for the establishment and management of various departments and units that have been approved and promulgated are important forms of legalization of institutional establishments, and they are authoritative and serious. The basic basis of equipment and work operation must be strictly implemented in all regions and departments. The major adjustments stipulated in the "Three Decisions" shall be implemented after approval by the Party committee at a higher level.
Article 19 Establish a reporting system for institutions. The lower-level party committees should report to the higher-level party committees on the establishment and management of the institutions. The implementation of tasks such as institutional reforms, major institutional mechanisms, and adjustments of responsibilities by regions and departments shall be reported in a timely manner in accordance with procedures. Problems encountered in the course of work that can be resolved within the scope of authority shall be actively coordinated and resolved; those exceeding the scope of authority shall be requested to follow procedures and major matters shall be reported to the Party Central Committee for decision.
Each department shall report the establishment and establishment management of the institution to the institution establishment committee at regular level. Local establishment agencies at or above the county level shall regularly report to the party committee at the corresponding level on the establishment establishment management, and important matters shall be reported to the institution establishment committee at the next higher level.
Article 20: In the process of performing their responsibilities, each department has a difference in understanding of the division of responsibilities, and shall take the initiative to resolve them. The unanimous opinions shall be reported to the office of the establishment committee at the corresponding level for the record and review. In case of inconsistency in the consultation, the office of the establishment committee at the corresponding level shall be requested to coordinate in accordance with relevant regulations.
Article 21 Establish a mechanism for overall planning, deployment and dynamic adjustment. According to the development needs of the party and the country, we will make overall use of all kinds of establishment resources, strengthen the establishment of allocation and dynamic adjustment in accordance with the establishment establishment management authority, and establish a dynamic adjustment mechanism for establishments between departments and regions.
Article 22 Give full play to the fundamental role of institutional establishment in the overall management process, implement real-name management of establishment and use, and establish an information platform shared by organizational establishment management and organizational personnel and budget management.
Chapter VII Supervision and Accountability
Article 23 Party committees (party groups) in various regions and departments are responsible for the organization, management, and supervision of the departments and organizations in their respective regions.
Article 24. Institutional establishment committees at all levels and their offices shall supervise and inspect the implementation of the establishment establishment regulations in accordance with corresponding authority, correct disciplinary and illegal acts, and make accountability suggestions to party committees at the corresponding level in accordance with relevant regulations.
Establish an institutional establishment verification system, and institutional establishment committees at all levels shall organize at least one establishment establishment verification within the scope of management of the party committee at the current level.
Offices of establishment committees at all levels shall adopt scientific methods to carry out an objective assessment of the implementation and effectiveness of establishment establishment, or entrust a third party to carry out the assessment. The evaluation results serve as an important basis for improving the establishment management and optimizing the allocation of preparation resources.
Article 25 The establishment of institutions and the implementation of disciplinary requirements shall be included in the scope of supervision such as inspections, inspections urged by party committees, special inspections for the selection and employment of personnel, and audits of the economic responsibilities of key leading cadres of the party and government.
Offices of establishment committees at all levels should strengthen their cooperation with discipline inspection and supervision agencies, inspection and inspection agencies, and personnel, finance, and auditing departments, and establish and improve working mechanisms such as situation notification, information sharing, clue transfer, and rectification and feedback. Group to carry out joint inspections.
Article 26 The establishment of institutions must strictly implement the provisions of these regulations, and the following acts are strictly prohibited:
(1) In the process of implementing major party and state institutional reforms and major organizational decisions and deployments, there are no orders, no restrictions, no policies, no countermeasures, workarounds, delayed reforms, or failure to implement or report after the deadline;
(2) to establish, cancel, merge, or change the name, specifications, nature, and duties of an institution without authorization, to set up additional institutions within limits, to add institutions in disguise, or to increase the specifications of institutions;
(3) Unauthorized increase of the types of establishments, breakthrough of total administrative establishments, increase of establishments, changes in the scope of establishments, misappropriation of basic establishments, unauthorized over-recruitment (recruitment), reassignment, transfer of personnel, misappropriation of financial funds, and other arrangements for super-editing Funding, occupying the preparation and fraudulent use of financial funds by means of false reporting;
(4) The number of leadership positions has been compiled and approved by the examination and approval institution for violations of regulations, or the number of leadership positions has been exceeded, and leadership cadres have been assigned over specifications;
(5) Institutions of forgery, false reporting, concealment, or refusal to compile statistics, real-name information and verification data;
(6) Carrying out other acts that violate the regulations on the establishment and management of institutions.
Article 27 Without the authorization of the Party Central Committee, no department shall interfere in any way with the establishment of local institutions. Resolutely stop and rectify the behavior of interfering with the organization setting, function allocation and establishment through project fund allocation, inspection and evaluation, evaluation and commendation, and compliance with standards.
Departmental regulations and normative documents shall not make specific provisions on the establishment of the institution, and shall not be used as the basis for the preparation of the examination and approval institution.
Article 28. In violation of Article 26 of these regulations, the establishment committees at all levels have the right to take measures such as notification of criticism, ordering correction within a time limit, and correction. Responsible persons may take measures such as interviews, orders to explain the situation, and issuing warnings.
To supervise the number of violations of regulations and supervise the provision of leading cadres, to supervise (recruit), transfer, or transfer personnel, to misappropriate financial funds and other funds to arrange funds for superediting personnel, and to misrepresent personnel and other methods to occupy and compile and use fiscal Relevant authorities shall investigate, punish, and rectify acts such as funds according to regulations and disciplines.
Article 29 Anyone who violates the provisions of these regulations, and fails to investigate and punish institutions for violations of laws and regulations, fails to take accountability, and fails to rectify the problem, which results in serious consequences, shall be in accordance with the Regulations of the Communist Party of China on Accountability and the Regulations of the Communist Party of China on Disciplinary Actions Accountability.
Article 30 Any organization or individual has the right to report violations of the organization establishment management regulations to the disciplinary inspection and supervision organ, organization department, organization establishment committee office and other relevant departments, and the receiving authority and department shall deal with it in accordance with relevant regulations.
Chapter VIII Supplementary Provisions
Article 31 The establishment of the Chinese People's Liberation Army and the Chinese People's Armed Police Force shall be carried out in accordance with the relevant provisions of the Central Military Commission.
Article 32 The interpretation of these regulations rests with the Central Organization Department and the Office of the Central Organization Establishment Committee.
Article 33 These Regulations shall become effective on August 5, 2019.
(Source: People's Daily, August 16, 2019, 1st edition)